MaxRecruit: Easy job distribution and optimization across top aggregators
Performance-based MaxRecruit ensures your job is seen by the right people at the right time.
Download the MaxRecruit PDFDownload
Download the Guide to getting the best from your MaxRecruit posting (NEW)Download
Download the MaxRecruit Platinum PDFDownload
Download the MaxRecruit Plus PDFDownload
Download the MaxRecruit and
MaxRecruit Plus FAQ PDF
Get your job distributed as widely as possible with MaxRecruit.
With performance-based MaxRecruit, we've taken the guesswork out of deciding which job board aggregators to use. Your job will be automatically distributed to top aggregators, including:
- And others
*Tips to ensure you have a great experience:
- If you already post on Indeed, or have in the past, your new ad will not appear there. Please contact us and we will assist in creating an Agency of Record letter to Indeed that will instruct them to post your job.
- Zip Recruiter will not accept your job if they already have the same job in a nearby area.
Be sure to read our guide on how to get the most from your MaxRecruit job posting.
Benefits of MaxRecruit:
- Industry-leading results. In recent tests, MaxRecruit delivered an average of 61 click-applications per ad vs. the industry average of 20.**
- Stay on top of changing market conditions with ActiveMonitoring™. MaxRecruit constantly monitors your job across all aggregators, and adjusts its placement and cost-per-click, ensuring you get optimal results.
- Place once, worry less. MaxRecruit is easy to manage. Simply post the job and the rest is handled by us.
- With MaxRecruit Plus, set a custom advertising budget and apply it to one or multiple jobs. Our ActiveMonitoring technology dynamically allocates advertising dollars, ensuring that you get the most from your recruiting budget. The custom budget feature of MaxRecruit Plus is ideal when you need a large number of candidates, or for that "hard-to-fill" role.
** Job Board Doctor 2018-2019 Global Recruitment Site Trends Survey
Which MaxRecruit do you need?
|MaxRecruit Lite||MaxRecruit Hourly||MaxRecruit||MaxRecruit Platinum||MaxRecruit Plus|
|Great for ...||Immigration ads. Help meet job posting compliance requirements.*||Hourly and lower wage positions. Works well for cost conscious recruiters.||All jobs||Jobs that need a higher than usual budget, including hard-to-fill roles.||Jobs that need a custom budget that can be allocated over or multiple positions.|
|Automated job posting distribution|
|Active Monitoring technology to track job post performance|
|Automated budget optimization|
|Automated job post duration management|
Posting to top recruitment sites, including:
Glassdoor®, Jobs2Careers®, Nexxt®
Indeed®, ZipRecruiter®, Google for Jobs
|Job posting performance reports|
|Custom advertising budget for one or multiple jobs and candidates, or for hard-to-fill roles.|
|Higher advertising budget for hard-to-fill positions and professional roles|
|Lower advertising budget for hourly or lower wage positions|
|Meets immigration-related job advertising requirements|
* MaxRecruit Lite offers a job search website other than the employer's, helping meet compliance requirements for hiring foreign workers. Uses Jobs2Careers, Nationwidejobsearch.com and the newspaper jobs search page. Provides search documentation with dated copies of advertisements.
Contact Prairie Mountain Media Ad Sales 303.473.1403, email@example.com